Want to read about Ella in Espanol?

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Panera, Pizza, and Animated Movies

1. He asked if I wanted to rent Frozen from Redbox. 
2. Aware of my need for affirmation, he tells me routinely that I'm a great mom. 
3. He always tries to remember which towel to use after showering. 
4. When he gets home from a long day of work, he is quick to watch Ella and let me take a walk or run errands. 
5. If I make even the most subtle hint about something I need or want, he will drop everything -- completely putting aside his own needs and wants -- to get it for me.
6. He speaks well of me to others; doesn't put me down.
7. He is quick to apologize. 
8. He says he likes the slightly rotund, just-had-a-baby look. 
9. He eats Panera and pizza for my sake.
10. He never plays NBA 2K 12 for longer than thirty minutes. 

Being married for barely a little over a year and having a newborn is hard, but during the hard times I remind myself of all the ways I know he loves me.


No comments:

Post a Comment