Want to read about Ella in Espanol?

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

These are the pictures taken during the week that I adore.  I want to do one of these posts every Friday so that I can have that wonderfully alliterative title... so work with me here and pretend it's still Friday.

This week, Ella became obsessed with the animals hanging over her bouncer (left) and swing (right).  Not to the point of trying to reach out and touch them yet, but she legit will stare at them for hours with that same face of amazement plastered over her face.    

This outfit would have made for a cute enough picture.  The hand gesture was a bonus.
Spending time cuddled on the couch with me and daddy.  There is no one in this world who can make her light up like Edwin. It melts my heart.  As you can tell from the picture on the left, she's glued to his every move and word.   

Let's be real, even though every piece of newborn literature tells us not to, sometimes we nap with our babies.  There, I said it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment