Want to read about Ella in Espanol?

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Two Months Taught Me:

1. If you need to leave the house by 12:00, be ready to leave at 11:00.  Right as we're headed out the door, Ella has her poop explosions.  Every time, without fail.   

2. Baby boys are not the only ones whose pee you have to look out for while changing diapers. 

3. Ella will sleep through our vacuum (which doubles as a freight train) during the day, but at night when I desperately need her to stay asleep, the sound of me pulling my pjs on is enough to wake her up. 

4. This year, spitup and slobber stains are totally "in" for the summer season. 

5. Things must be done in order of absolute necessity.  I haven't worn makeup in weeks.

6. Always have a change of clothes in the diaper bag.

7. Forget being right handed -- I have now mastered the art of doing everything one handed, right or left.

8. I have never been so terrified of driving or going up and down stairs in my entire life.

9. A very little person can generate more dirty laundry than two adults combined. 

10. When they tell you, "Get your sleep while you're pregnant," they mean it. 
The day the learning began.

No comments:

Post a Comment