I would like to start off by saying the following: You know you're a mom when you're happy to have someone spit up on you. After feeding about thirty minutes ago, Ella had a pretty big spitup all over me. I was thrilled simply because I was swimming in it, yet none got on her outfit. It's the little things.... Anyway, here are my favorite pictures from the week.
That outfit, though! I can't get over it. Granted, it came off after about an hour when I realized that the tutu style, although utterly adorable, was not conducive to changing poopy diapers. This dress will be reserved for church, doctor's appointments, trips to see family, etc. Trust me, I learned this lesson the hard way. RIP, cute and ruffly chevron romper.
Yes, this is how my child sleeps. She is not the cuddly, hold-me-close type of sleeper. She is the I-must-not-have-my-arms-or-legs-covered-by-even-a-centimeter-of-fabric type of sleeper.
I was getting ready to change her diaper and she brook out into the hugest stretch. This is a habit with Ella; she's done it since day one. Which I guess partially accounts for all the movement I felt while pregnant.
This is I guess what you could call a non-favorite. I think she's getting too big for the infant insert in her bouncer. *tear* The first step is admitting it.... at least I'm out of the denial stage.







No comments:
Post a Comment